The Touch PC features a sleek modern appearance. Flat edge to edge glass with patented silicone rubberized seal makes sure the front panel is water- and dust proof to meet the IP65 standards. The aluminum back case, manufactured out of a continuous casting mold, provides stable VESA 100 fixation, and various connectors e.g. four serial ports, eight GPIOs or USB 3.0.
The heart of Capacitive Touch PC series is fay-002 industrial mainboard powered by Intel® CeleronTM J1900 QuadCore processor with up to 2.42 GHz frequency, 4G RAM, 64G SSD and Intel®’s HD Graphic chipset, supporting Full HD, Direct X 11.1 and OpenGL 4.0.
The capacitive touch panel is inhouse developed by faytech’s experienced engineers. Anti glare chemically etched surface treatment, 10-finger multitouch and unlimited touches without failure on the touch panel are class leading features. Behind that touch panel is a faytech ́s A+ LCD panel, ensuring that there is not even a single sub-pixel defect. As an option, customers can choose optical bonding and high brightness panels to further enhance the using experience of the product.
faytech’s Capacitive Touch PCs provide best performance and stability during long term operation in present demanding manufacturing, commercial, and retail environments.
- Edge-to-edge glass IP65 rated
- Capacitive touch screen display
- 10-finger multitouch touch screen Panel
- Intel Celeron J1900 CPU Intel HD Graphics
- 4GB RAM (expandable to 8GB)
- 64GByte SSD included
- 32Bit and 64Bit support Linux and Win 7/Win 8/Win10 support
- Pre-installed Linux Ubuntu OS
- Consumer and industrial interfaces
- Integrated Wi-Fi (Intel 533AN) 2x10/100/1000 Mbps network ports
- Audio amplifier with 2x2w speakers
- VESA 100 bracket for mounting metal stand included
- Customization available upon request
Product name: 17″ Capacitive Touchscreen PC
Article code / EAN number: FT17J1900W4G64GCAP / 6920734017553
*NOTE* Lead time is 3-4 weeks if not in-stock