The Hercules Laundry Corporation is a leading provider of outsourced Smart Card and Coin Laundry equipment and services to multi-housing residence buildings in the New York/Tri-state area. Hercules provides laundry convenience to apartment buildings, condominiums, colleges and university residence halls, and hotels.
Hercules wanted to develop a medium to interact with their users in a more effective efficient way.
Together with MetroClick software, Faytech North America, Touch Screen Manufacturer developed five main goals for the project:
- Allow customers to report machines out of service via the touchscreen monitor without having to call. This feature increased efficiency of repairs.
- Allow customers to receive e-mail notifications when a machine is backed-up and running
- Request refunds using the touch screen.
- Ability for customers to open and close service tickets
- Ability for technicians to contact HSC directly.
For a industrial environment requiring industrial touchscreen solutions, we had to build something suitable for the changing climate of a laundry room, the durability of constant interaction, and the installed custom software.
Our team developed an all-in-one 15″ SAW industrial tablet. This hosted MetroClick’s custom software seamlessly, accomplishing our goals for the project.
Contact Faytech North America for all your questions.