The Hercules Laundry Corporation is a leading provider of outsourced Smart Card and Coin Laundry equipment and services to multi-housing residence buildings in the New York/Tri-state area. Hercules provides laundry convenience to apartment buildings, condominiums, colleges and university residence halls, and hotels.
Hercules wanted to develop a medium to interact with their users in a more effective efficient way.
Together with MetroClick software, we developed five main goals for the project:
- Allow customers to report machines out of service via the touchscreen monitor without having to call. This feature increased efficiency of repairs.
- Allow customers to receive e-mail notifications when a machine is backed-up and running
- Request refunds from the touch screen.
- Ability for customers to open and close service tickets
- Ability for technicians to contact HSC directly.
As an industrial environment, we had to build something suitable for the changing climate of a laundry room, the durability of constant interaction, and the installed custom software. Our team developed an all-in-one 15″ SAW industrial tablet. This hosted MetroClick’s custom software seamlessly, accomplishing our goals for the project.
Discover faytech’s Products and Solutions
Touch Screen Desktop
Touch Screen Computer
Touch Screen Monitor
Capacitive Touch Screen
Sunlight Readable Display
Industrial Monitor Mount
Trade Show Travel Case