Faytech North America Industrial Touch Screen Monitors
faytech North America’s industrial touchscreen display series come with capacitive or resistive interface.
All of our touch displays utilize industry-grade LED LCDs, a wide operating temperature range, along with a high IP-rated bezel.
Our rugged IP65 compliant panels are event available as an innovative merger of high brightness LCD technology with an all-in-one computer system in one convenient enclosure.
Our touch devices can be installed practically anywhere for industry use, medical applications, kiosk systems, and much more. Feel free to explore our displays below.
7 Inch Size$245.00 SKU: FT07TMIP65HDMI-4
8 Inch Size$265.00 SKU: FT080TMIP65HDMI-3
10 Inch Size$270.00 SKU: FT10TMIP65HDMI-3
12.1 Inch Size$495.00 SKU: FT121TMIP65HDMI-3
15 Inch Size$520.00 SKU: FT15TMIP65HBHDMI-3
10.4 Inch Size$535.00 SKU: FT104TMIP65HDMI-3
55 Inch Size$3,455.00 SKU: FT55HDKTMCAPOBHB-3
Below are some common FAQs and guide
to Industrial Touchscreen Panel Technology
Touch interface is the future
Touchscreens are not the newest technology since the monitor technology has been in use since the 1970s and recent advances in mobile phone technology, computer tablets and PDA’s have seen them receive a boost in recent years.
What is the key role in touch screen developments
A recent report from industry analysts suggests that touchscreen will play a key role in the digital advertising or signage market in the coming years with revenues from these touch displays expecting to increase by 33% by the year 2018.
Much of this increase, the report concludes, will have been generated for the demand for touchscreens in mobile and personal computing but also, the report suggests, many traditional LCD or plasma screens currently used in signage and rugged environments are likely to be replaced with LCD technology.
With innovations like the iPhone and the latest Microsoft Windows operating system being very touch-orientated, combined with the falling costs of the technology, we may even see the costs of conventional displays and industrial LCD monitors greatly diminishing over time. This is one of the goals of faytech NA – improving value and performance while offering competitive pricing.
The touch screen is versatile for digital signage in that it allows interactivity that is not possible with conventional LCD unless they are combined with a keyboard or other input device.
However, having a single flat screen that acts both as a dynamic output and input device for little additional cost is far more attractive to the digital signage market than conventional output.
Industry monitors to the rescue
One area that touchscreens may struggle to operate safely in, however, is in the digital outdoor signage market. As touch monitors need to have an exposed screen, protecting the surface from the natural elements can be problematic. Thanks to the development of enclosures, we can eliminate that problem.
In any setting that it is used, the industrial touchscreen monitor offers the advantage of durability. Aside from being both an input and output device, it is also something that can weather everyday wear and tear more effectively. In fact, these machines are comparably more resistant to possible causes of damage such as water and grease and they are also more electrically stable.
What are the benefits of using a touch-friendly system
Faytech North America touch monitors offer many advantages with space saving one of the main reasons for adopting them.
No complicated wiring
There is no need for the complicated wiring that is usually done on industrial computers. Because of this, there is less risk of technical problems that can result from physical impact. This is especially helpful in a setting where nobody can keep an eye on the computer.
Self-service applications in all settings
A perfect example of this is a touchscreen monitor in a mall. Anyone can use the device for locating certain stores they wish to go to and there is no need for someone to supervise the inquiring shoppers. That’s because the machine is built for unattended public use.
Designed for a variety of purposes
Industrial touch screen displays come with different specifications which generally differ on resolution and their ability to sense and respond to touch. All this is possible with the use of surface acoustic wave technology, infrared and other capacities.
You don’t even have to worry about the cost issue as you consider getting a touchscreen. These days, these machines do not cost a fortune and that is because manufacturers have realized these device’s importance for industries.
How to choose the right monitor for your needs
- When choosing a industrial touchscreen display to use for your store, laboratory, fabrication plant, shop or office, consider the volume of people who will probably be using it as well as the level of clarity and sensitivity to touch that will make the machine most useful both to you as a business owner and especially to your customers or clients. Even for a small business owner, there’s a lot that you can do to make a difference among your target customers and prospect customers.
- Using an LCD touch device in your shop is one example when a Faytech North America touch screen solution would be handy. With this, there is a better way of managing their queries regarding what you offer, and you’ll also have a better way of giving them the information they need. You will have the advantage of the technology at your fingertips, and you will be able to use it not just for your personal pleasure but also for the growth of your business.
- In most cases, touchscreen manufacturers have simply become more competitive. This means lower prices and better quality for all of us! Imagine the convenience you’ll be giving your clients when you have a touch-screen monitor in your store. Whether it’s a bookshop, a boutique or other businesses, people can just come and use the screen to inquire about your available products. In a bookshop, for example, they can inquire about the availability of a certain book they like. They can go through the screen and find out about the details of such a book, what it’s all about, who the author is and etc.
- In a boutique, using a Faytech North America solution, people can just choose the item number perhaps and check the available sizes or if there are other such items available. Imagine also the amount of effort and time that you will be saving when you have a self-serving device in your store. You don’t have to answer people’s queries yourself, and you don’t have to stop in the middle of sorting through your accounts receivables just to answer their questions. Especially for small businesses, the amount of time saved really means a lot. Instead of having to go and check if there is a certain size available for a certain dress, the customer can easily run through your inventory on a computer and immediately know the answer.
Having an interactive device in your store is a win-win situation for both you, as the business owner, and your customer. When people don’t have to bug you about questions the computer can answer and when you don’t have to stop in the middle of a crucial task to entertain questions, you are already doing each other a favor. This favor is simply to perform your role better in the businesses equation that you have found yourself in. Touch screen displays are also found in the retail and food industries.
Having a touch device to quickly take orders, receive payments, request information, preview product or service details or view merchandise not only saves valuable desk space but provides an intuitive interface for employees and customers. Recently flat-panel touchscreen monitors have replaced CRT or larger displays saving even more space.
Limitations of touchscreen displays
Like every device, they have their limitations.
The contrast on touch monitors is not always as good as their regular counterpart. This is because of the various touch sensors (capacitive or resistive) that need to be included to replace a keyboard or a mouse.
Cost vs a regular one
Another setback is the cost. While the cost is generally low, touch screen display still cost more than regular ones because of the additional built-in sensors. Even with these minor cost increases, they are becoming popular with consumers. As the demand increases, the cost will go down and the technology will improve to the point where nearly each of them is touch-enabled.
Contact Faytech North America for all your questions.
Our Other Monitors
- Capacitive Touch Screen Display
- Resistive Touch Screen Display
- High Brightness Touch Screen Display
- Sunlight Readable Touch Screen Display
- Rugged Touch Screen Display
- Open Frame Touch Screen Display
- faytech North America industrial LCD monitors are guaranteed to take a beating and last
- Faytech North America Industrial LCD Monitors Can Handle The Harshest Environments
- Industrial LCD Touch Screen Monitor Solutions
- Know when it is time to upgrade to industrial display monitors in your facility
- Rugged Touchscreen Monitors
- The Benefits of Using Industrial Touch Display Technology
- What is an industrial panel mount monitor?
- What Is an Industrial Touch Screen Monitor
- Why Most Commercial and Industrial Settings Have Touch Monitor Solutions