faytech Embedded Touchscreen PCs
faytech’s innovative embedded touch computer system is perfect for a wide spectrum of applications
faytech North America provides the best solution to the problem of limited space for computer systems. The touch screen desktop computer, or PC, just became smaller and are built with the features necessary for supporting commercial and proprietary software applications.
Reasons why the faytech embedded touch screen PC systems are among the best
faytech offers a wide variety of embedded computers with the following pecifications:
- The touch screen embedded desktop PCs come in various sizes. From a 7-inch Desktop PC to 21.5 inch PCs, faytech has introduced 8 touchscreen computers. These computers have a size of 7 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 10.1 inch, 13.3 inch, 15 inch, 17 inch and 21.5 inches.
- These computers have an All winner A20 Cortex® Dual Core Processor. The processor has enough power to operate a variety of software apps without lagging. This specific processor is small yet powerful and has been applauded by our customers.
- All the computers have an option of installing Microsoft 10 or Ubuntu OS which helps the customer choose accordingly. If you are not sure which is the most suitable to your specific industry needs, feel free to call and speak with our embedded PC experts.
- faytech takes sees to it that our customers are satisfied when they buy a product. We also offer the option to extending the warranty of the PC.
- All the PCs come with 1GB of RAM and have an 8GB storage.
- Most PCs are heavy even though they are AIOs. But the Faytech computers are much lighter in comparison. They weigh between 5 lbs. to 15 lbs. depending upon their size.
- These PCs come with an optional Bluetooth and GPS.
- These PCs have a Full HD resolution of 1920x1080 pixels no matter what their size is, so as to make your picture look clear and sharp.
- These PCs have low input requirement that relieves you of your sky rocketing energy bills.
- The faytech embedded touchscreen computer has comes with USB ports, ethernet and an HDMI port.
- A mouse and a keyboard can also be connected to the computer.
Reasons to choose a faytech embedded computer over a standard consumer PC
Cons of the standard desktop PC:
- A standard PC cannot be easily embedded into a space that is visible or hidden.
- Most standard PCs are not fanless
- The PC tends to heat after a continuous use of around 10 to 12 hours, and needs a break of 10 mins to get back to the normal state.
- Emergency power supply option isn’t available like a laptop or tablet. So, if you get off the grid, it may be a bit troublesome.
How will the faytech embedded computer system improve performance in your business?
Small workspaces, cramped quarters and the need for multi-use spaces create the perfect opportunity for the faytech embedded PC solutions. Our embedded computers can be placed in vehicles, inset in walls, even hidden behind panels or installed within drawers. Our unique solutions will help you to maximize your space and give you a touch interface computing solution that can be embedded, inset, or hidden in nearly any way imaginable.
Computers are absolutely necessary in most modern industries and for nearly all commercial applications. As the problem of space persists, computers keep shrinking and have been modified into all-in-one (AIO) PC systems. The faytech embedded touch screen PC is different from what the competition offers. It has a smaller screen and its small size and portability allows it to be embedded into visible and hidden compartments for ease of use and accessibility.
An all-in-one PC is an entire computer system wherein the internal components of the tower are built into one main component, usually behind the LCD screen or on a base where the monitor is mounted. The faytech embedded PC has a small CPU which occupies just a bit of the space behind the bright screen. Our embedded touch computers have no cords except for the power cable which helps to minimize clutter.
Learn more about faytech North America’s embedded single board computer solutions
Contact us today to learn more about the faytech North America touch screen embedded computer. Our specialists can answer any questions and help you to determine the best computing solution for your space, industry and needs. We look forward to helping you find the best solution.