faytech North America Embedded Touchscreen PCs
faytech North America currently manufactures two versions of the V40 mainboards.
The first version (standard) ships with W-LAN and an OTG port. The second version (full) ships with an additional Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS upgrade.
These are our most competitively priced Quadcore solutions for Android-based platforms and they are quite powerful.
Innovative touch computer systems are perfect for a wide spectrum of applications
faytech North America , a leading Touch Screen Manufacturer provides the best solution to the problem of limited space for computing systems. The touch screen computer just became smaller and are built with the features necessary for supporting commercial and proprietary software applications.
Reasons why our embedded touch screen PC systems are among the best
faytech North America offers a wide variety of computers with the following specifications:
- The touch screen desktop PCs come in various sizes. From a 7 to 21.5 inches, faytech has introduced 8 touchscreen system. The size comes in 7, 8, 10, 10.1, 13.3, 15, 17 and 1.5 inches.
- They have an All winner A20 Cortex® Dual Core Processor. The processor has enough power to operate a variety of software apps without lagging. This specific processor is small yet powerful and has been applauded by our customers.
- They have an option of installing Microsoft 10 or Ubuntu OS which helps the customer choose accordingly. If you are not sure which is the most suitable to your specific industry needs, feel free to call and speak with our touch screen experts.
- faytech takes sees to it that our customers are satisfied when they buy a product. We also offer the option to extending the warranty.
- All the PCs come with 1GB of RAM and have an 8GB storage.
- Most are heavy even though they are AIOs. But they are much lighter in comparison. They weigh between 5 lbs. to 15 lbs. depending upon their size.
- Come with optional Bluetooth and GPS.
- Full HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels no matter what their size is, so as to make your picture look clear and sharp.
- Low input requirement that relieves you of your skyrocketing energy bills.
- The faytech touchscreen system has comes with USB ports, Ethernet and an HDMI port.
- A mouse and a keyboard can also be connected to the system.
Reasons to choose an embedded computer over a standard consumer PC
Some of the cons associated with the standard desktop:
- A standard computer cannot be easily fit into a compact casing that is visible or hidden.
- Most are not fanless
- They tend to heat after a continuous use of around 10 to 12 hours and needs a break of 10 mins to get back to the normal state.
- Emergency power supply option isn’t available as a laptop or tablet. So, if you get off the grid, it may be a bit troublesome.
How will such computer system improve performance in your business?
Small workspaces, cramped quarters and the need for multi-use spaces create the perfect opportunity for the faytech PC solutions. Our computers can be placed in vehicles, inset in walls, even hidden behind panels or installed within drawers. Our unique solutions will help you to maximize your space and give you a touch interface computing solution that can be inset, or hidden in nearly any way imaginable.
They are absolutely necessary in most modern industries and for nearly all commercial applications. As the problem of space persists, the dimension keeps shrinking and have been modified into all-in-one (AIO) systems.
The faytech embedded touch screen system is different from what the competition offers. It has a smaller screen and its small size and portability allow it to be fitted into visible and hidden compartments for ease of use and accessibility.
PC solutions for commercial and industrial applications
All-in-one system is complete computer systems contained in a single container. Instead of having a separate monitor and tower, the all-in-one computer is placed within a touch display system. The internal components that were traditionally stored in the tower have been placed into one main interface with an LCD touch screen.
The faytech embedded machine has a small CPU which occupies just a bit of the space behind the bright screen. Our touch computers have no cords except for the power cable which helps to minimize clutter.
Learn more about faytech North America’s single board computer solutions
Contact us today to learn more about the faytech North America touch screen embedded computer. Our specialists can answer any questions and help you to determine the best computing solution for your space, industry, and needs. We look forward to helping you find the best solution.
- The Best 7 Ways to Use Embedded Touch PC Systems
- faytech’s embedded industrial computer solutions
- Why Choose a Fanless Embedded PC For Your Business?
- Good Reasons to Use Embedded Touch Screen PCs
- 20 Facts about Embedded Touch Screen PCs
- A Comprehensive List of Embedded Touchscreen Use Case Scenarios PCs