Faytech North America Sunlight Readable Monitors
Many industries must work in extreme heat and brightness throughout the year.
If you have tried to look at your phone or laptop while outdoors you understand how hard it is to see the screen without shading it.
Below are Some common FAQs and a Guide
to Sunlight Touch Screen Readable Panel Technology
Technology to deal with heat and glare
As technology continues to advance certain industries require higher grade equipment with greater usability. Industries involved in manufacturing, high tech research, construction, medical services, military, aviation, mining and much more exist in climates with extreme conditions so technology has to adapt. The Faytech North America sunlight-readable monitors will work well anywhere on the planet and under the brightest lights due to our proprietary high brightness LCD technology.
Working in extreme environments with high levels of brightness
These touchscreen monitors are also equipped to put up with many other extreme environments
- Sealed for liquid proof protection along from dust and other contaminants.
- Rugged metal frame to protect the contents inside from jarring contact.
- A vibrant display of LCD resolution
- The protective glass that won’t crack when struck or dropped.
- Exterior connections are environmentally sealed from dust and dirt.
To perfect the technology, some manufacturers have gone beyond just increasing the backlight brightness. They have added a highly reflective backlight that reflects ambient light back out of the high brightness monitor. This addition doesn’t require any additional power which means there is no need for additional cooling units.
Questions to ask when buying
These sunlight-readable monitor displays are available in any size and should come with an average 50,000-hour warranty. When consulting with a retailer make sure to ask questions like:
- Are you over-driving the backlighting?
- Will the panel last more then 50,000 hours?
- Is there any type of warranty?
Not all display solutions are created equally, so make sure you are getting the most for your money before you purchase these systems.
What are the benefits of using sunlight readable screens?
These type of screens are becoming more popular in advertising and industrial applications. A new trend has begun, which is set to change the way people look at digital displays. A large number of businesses are upgrading to this type of panel from conventional monitors. The reasons behind the emergence are as follows:
An increase in outdoor advertising
- Outdoor advertising with digital screens is a new trend. This sunlight LED technology offer more flexibility and demand more attention from people so they have increased in number. Conventional screens only allowed such outdoor advertising campaigns to be feasible after sunset. The displays have helped improve profits and considerably increase the viewer time spent looking at the advertisements.
Increase in public service usage
- Road signs, warnings, traffic information, time display units, and others have started implementing ultra-high brightness monitors. This is an important development as such digital screens have become the staple medium for traffic lights and information signs.
Power consumption issues in non-high brightness solutions
- To make conventional digital screens perceivable in daylight, the brightness and contrast-ratio have to be vastly increased. This consumes a lot of power, which potentially negates the potential profits one can gain from such industrial computer systems or advertising. Sunlight readable displays, on the other hand, can help bring down the power consumption costs considerably.
Apart from the usual backlights that help improve the readability of such LCD screens even in direct sunlight, there are other alternatives available too. The anti-glare glass is one of the most common entities that can be installed over a conventional digital screen to make it readable. However, drawbacks of such anti-glare glasses range from low brightness to brittle frames. Moreover, they are only half as effective as off-the-shelf displays, with the latter being used for industrial as well as military purposes.
What does faytech NA specialize in?
faytech North America is the New York distribution center for all faytech products. faytech NA specializes in the design, development, manufacturing and, marketing of specific computing solutions such as: Touch Screen Desktops, Embedded Computers, Industrial PCs, Industrial Computers, Resistive Touch PCs, and Computer Kiosks. In addition we offer touch screen display solutions: Capacitive, IP65, High Brightness, Sunlight Readable, Industrial, Resistive and Rugged Monitors. faytech NA also customizes projects for our clients throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
faytech NA currently manufactures 7–22” Monitors, 8–19” PCs, and the 32–42–55” Touchscreen PC LFT Series. Additionally, we have developed our own proprietary PC motherboard, which is manufactured exclusively by ASUS.
Whether it is finding the ideal product for your business, to the installation of the products or to technical support, our entire team works hard to always provide our customers with the best products and service on the market. At faytech North America, we guarantee customer satisfaction. Our staff is fully trained and knowledgeable about every product we offer, ready to assist you with whatever information is needed. Feel free to contact us at any time with any questions, or to learn more about a faytech NA high-quality solutions for your unique company.
Our Other Monitors
- Capacitive Touch Screen Display
- Resistive Touch Screen Display
- Industrial Touch Screen Display
- High Brightness Touch Screen Display
- Rugged Touch Screen Display
- Open Frame Touch Screen Display
- faytech’s sunlight readable LCD monitor is a rugged game-changer
- faytech’s sunlight viewable monitor solutions
- What is a Sunlight Readable Display?
- 20 Reasons to use Sunlight Readable Displays
- Important Facts To Know Before Buying a Sunlight Readable Monitor
- The Top 10 Industries that Use Sunlight Readable Monitors