faytech Sunlight Readable Monitors
Sunlight readable display technoglogy to deal with heat and glare
As technology continues to advance certain industries require higher grade equipment with greater usability. Industries involved in manufacturing, high tech research, construction, medical services, military, aviation, mining and much more exist in climates with extreme conditions so technology has to adapt. The faytech sunligh readable monitors will work well anywhere on the planet and under the brightest lights due to our proprietary high brightness LCD monitor technology.
Many industries must work in extreme heat and brightness during throughout the year. If you have tried to look at your phone or laptop while outdoors you understand how hard it is to see the display without shading it.
Working in extreme environments with high levels of brightness
These monitors are also equipped to put up with many other extreme environments
- Sealed for liquid proof protection along from dust and other contaminants.
- Rugged metal frame to protect the contents inside from jarring contact.
- Vibrant display of LCD resolution
- The protective glass that won’t crack when struck or dropped.
- Exterior connections are environmentally sealed from dust and dirt.
To perfect the sunlight viewable monitors, some manufacturers have gone beyond just increasing the backlight brightness. They have added a highly reflective backlight that reflects ambient light back out of the high brightness monitor. This addition doesn’t require any additional power which means there is no need for additional cooling units.
Questions to ask when looking for sunlight viewable display technology
These sunlight readable monitor displays are available in any size and should come with an average 50,000-hour warranty. When consulting with a display retailer make sure to ask questions like:
- Are you over-driving the backlighting by making the monitor readable?
- Will this display system last more the 50,000 hours?
- Is there any type of warranty with the display system?
Not all sunlight monitor solutions are created equally, so make sure you are getting the most for your money before you purchase these display systems.
What are the benefits of using sunlight readable screens?
Sunlight readable digital screens are becoming more popular in advertising and industrial applications. A new trend has begun, which is set to change the way people look at digital displays. A large number of businesses are upgrading to sunlight readable displays from conventional monitors. The reasons behind the emergence of sunlight readable displays are as follows:
An increase in outdoor advertising
- Outdoor advertising with digital screens is a new trend. These sunlight LED displays offer more flexibility and demand more attention from people so they have increased in number. Conventional screens only allowed such outdoor advertising campaigns to be feasible after sunset. Sunlight readable displays have helped improve profits and considerably increase the viewer time spent looking at the advertisements.
Increase in public service usage
- Road signs, warnings, traffic information, time display units and others have started implementing ultra high brightness monitors. This is an important development as such digital screens have become the staple medium for traffic lights and information signs.
Power consumption issues in non-high brightness solutions
- To make conventional digital screens perceivable in daylight, the brightness and contrast-ratio have to be vastly increased. This consumes a lot of power, which potentially negates the potential profits one can gain from such industrial computer systems or advertising displays. Sunlight readable displays, on the other hand, can help bring down the power consumption costs considerably.
Apart from the usual backlights that help improve the readability of such LCD screens even in direct sun light, there are other alternatives available too. The anti-glare glass is one of the most common entities that can be installed over a conventional digital screen to make it readable. However, drawbacks of such anti-glare glasses range from low brightness to brittle frames. Moreover, they are only half as effective as off-the-shelf sunlight readable displays, with the latter being used for industrial as well as military purposes.
faytech North America is one of the best high brightness digital display manufacturers
faytech North America is the New York distribution center for all faytech products. faytech specializes in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of specific computing solutions such as: Touch Screen Desktops, Capacitive Computers, Embedded Computers, Industrial PCs, Industrial Computers, Resistive Touch PCs, Computer Kiosks and Accessories.
In addition we offer touch screen display solutions: Touch Screen Monitors, Capacitive Touch, IP65 Displays, High Brightness Displays, Sunlight Readable Displays, Industrial Monitors, Resistive Monitors, and Rugged Monitors.
faytech also customizes projects for our clients throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Whether it is finding the ideal product for your business, to the installation of the products or to technical support, our entire team works hard to always provide our customers with the best products and service on the market.
At faytech North America, we guarantee customer satisfaction. Our staff is fully trained and knowledgeable about every product we offer, ready to assist you with whatever information is needed. Feel free to contact us at any time with any questions, or to learn more about a faytech high quality display solutions for your company.